Thursday, May 21, 2015

Study time in CEDO library!

I have been spending most of my time in the CEDO library doing homework when I am hiding from the sun. I worked on a presentation about the phylum Arthropoda with my amazing group. I think we made it very interesting and entertaining. Also I have been working on the blogs, a comparison paper, and studying for our quiz. I have also been keeping very busy with my scuba certification. I had to do knowledge reviews for PADIs fish identification and underwater naturalist specialty courses. I completed these dives while being here in Puerto Peñasco. I am officially an advanced scuba diver! All this studying has been totally worth it. The early mornings and late nights have been easy to do with all these amazing excursions. I am so glad I got to come learn here! :)
Monica Erwin

No comments:

Post a Comment