Friday, May 22, 2015

Los Lobos Marinas de Sea de Cortez


One of the most memorable memories on the study abroad trip was being able to snorkel with the sea lions. I was able to see one large male sea lion as well as two pups. It was really neat because the sea lions were very playful and got within arms reach of me! The pups were very playful with us by blowing bubbles in our faces and spinning in circles all around us! I saw all of these amazing creatures at Bird Island, also known as Isla San Jorge. Also while snorkeling I saw many fish, sea stars, and sea anemones covering the sea floor. It was so amazing seeing tall these animals in their natural habitat without disturbing them.  The experience of swimming and playing with sea lions was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I will cherish forever!<3



No comments:

Post a Comment