Thursday, May 21, 2015

About Time to go to Bird Island

We went to Isla San Jorge, also called Bird Island, and I had a lot of first experiences. First we went on a sail boat and started our voyage. About an hour into the ride, we were leaking oil. So we had to call another boat to come get us and take us the rest of the way. When the boat got to us, it was named: About Time. Both boat rides to the island were awesome. When we got to Bird Island, I got to scuba dive in the ocean for the first time. I was surrounded by sea lions and all sorts of aquatic life. I tried taking pictures underwater for the first time as well. I took this picture of a Cortez Angelfish and also got a Rock Wrasse in the background. Not bad for my first time. It was an amazing day of first experiences!
Monica Erwin



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment